Power Learner Passport Subscription
Our annual subscription takes your training budget further!
Power Learner Passport provides your associates with the following amazing benefits:
- Online testing and certificates
- Unlimited connections to eTrain events
- Unlimited access to hundreds of eTrain Anytime Archived webinars, micro-learning, events and podcasts
- $50 discount on each registration for our in person Account Administration, Bankruptcy & Collections, Legal Update and/or Regulatory Update seminars
- $35 discount on each registration for our virtual Account Administration, Bankruptcy & Collections, Legal Update and/or Regulatory Update seminars
- Convenient, Anytime training for executives, managers, board of directors, and for every department in your credit union—
all for one extremely reasonable subscription fee
- Tremendous value for your training dollar. The more you train, the more you save over the regular member costs
Your 2022 Power Learner Passport Subscription Fee
Your credit union pays one subscription fee per calendar year. 2022 subscription fees range from $785 to $4,985 calculated on the number of full-time employees on the 2nd Quarter, 2021, 5300 report data. Become a Power Learner Passport Credit Union and get hours of convenient, electronic based training for as little as $32 per full-time employee!
2023 Power Learner Passport Subscriptions can be purchased online, beginning in December 2022. Current subscribers should anticipate receiving renewal notices via email, in mid-November.
Please note: Your credit union must be a member of the California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues to qualify for Power Learner Passport.