Power Learner Passport Subscription
Our annual subscription takes your training budget further!
Power Learner Passport provides your associates with the following amazing benefits:
- Online testing and certificates
- Unlimited connections to eTrain events
- Unlimited access to hundreds of eTrain Anytime Archived webinars, micro-learning, events, and podcasts
- Unlimited sharing among your employees, representatives, and volunteers
- $50 registration discounts to select in person seminars, League events, and educational offerings
- $35 registration discounts to select virtual seminars, League events, and educational offerings
- Convenient, Anytime training for executives, managers, board of directors, and for every department in your credit union—
all for one extremely reasonable subscription fee
- Data analytics to individual staff training time and activity, providing quantifiable ROI for your subscription fee
- Tremendous value for your training dollar. The more you train, the more you save over the regular member costs
Your 2023 Power Learner Passport Subscription Fee
Your credit union pays one subscription fee per calendar year. 2023 subscription fees range from $350 to $5,480 calculated on the number of full-time employees on the 1st Quarter, 2022, 5300 report data. Become a Power Learner Passport Credit Union and get hours of convenient, electronic based training for as little as $35 per full-time employee!
2023 Power Learner Passport Subscriptions can be purchased online, beginning in December 2022. Current subscribers should anticipate receiving renewal notices via email, in mid-December.
Please note: Your credit union must be a member of the California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues to qualify for Power Learner Passport.