Release date: November 16, 2020
Duration: 95 minutes
In this age of cyberspace and transient lifestyles just how are we going to track the runners, their assets and our collateral?
Privacy has become a big issue and the laws related to privacy have created another obstacle for the professional Skip Tracer. Skip Tracers can look forward to increased limitations on identifiers which have traditionally been used to track people such as Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Drivers License Number, etc. Also, laws related to whom and how contact with informants may be made, what may be asked and how the Skip Tracer must identify themselves.
The proper management of a skip tracing case requires skill, cunning and tenacity. A professional Skip Tracer must always be alert for the spoken and unspoken word, like an investigator they must ferret out information, sift it for relevance and constantly search for clues which will solve the puzzle and locate the missing person or property. This webinar is designed to prepare a person with average skills to advance to a superior skill level and succeed where others have failed. By the end of this training program you should be able to:
- Develop proper identification skills which will indicate why, when and where the member has gone.
- Understand and comply with the laws that regulate the activities of a Skip Tracer.
- Identify the characteristics and patterns of the person you are tracing.
- Recognize the skills sets required by Cyber Trackers and Skip Tracers.
- Understand the equipment required, costs involved, the required security and the training involved in the tracing process.
- Effectively get information from Confidential Informants.
- Identify various closed and open sources of information.
- Develop a personal Sourcebook and Flowchart to aid in the tracing process.
- Successfully pass the required testing program associated with the Case Manager Module.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Ron L. Brown is the President and Chief Executive Officer of CSI Group in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, one of the oldest and largest Asset Investigation and Recovery Agencies in the Central Plains area. As a licensed Private Investigator and member of the National Association of Fraud Investigators, Ron has over 35 years experience in the field of locating and recovering lost and missing people and assets. With his unique methods of locating people and assets, he is internationally recognized as one of the leaders in the Tracing and Recovery Industry. As a multiple year recipient of the prestigious “Instructor of the Year” award from ACA International, he is industry recognized as an expert witness and has written opinions and given testimony regarding areas of “Breach of Peace” related to the asset recovery industry. Currently active in all divisions of CSI Group he continues to personally handle investigations ranging from international and national recovery assignments to internal fraud and embezzlement and is well known in Debt Collection, Law Enforcement and Asset Recovery circles.