Release date: July 8, 2019
Duration: 60 minutes
Today’s digital world practically revolves around the use of keywords to best identify what internet users are looking for. However, the world of keyword marketing can be complex and hard to understand, not to mention finding the right ways to attract the right audience to your site.
Understanding Keyword Marketing is the session that cuts through all the clutter in keyword marketing and provides credit union marketers with the best practices to find the members they desire. This session covers both the organic (SEO) and paid advertising (SEM) side of keyword marketing.
After attending Understanding Keyword Marketing, attendees will understand and be able to take away the following action items:
- Measure and track the keywords your site visitors are using to find the credit union’s website
- Build automated and complex reports in Google Analytics to understand the credit union’s website traffic
- Continually optimize the credit union website for organic search results
- Plan and execute a keyword marketing plan for paid advertising programs
- Understand the difference of targeting keywords in paid advertising programs
- Track, analyze and refine paid advertising keywords to gain the most ROI from your digital advertising
MEET THE PRESENTER
With more than nine years of financial background and marketing experience, Aaron Gregerson understands the challenges facing credit unions in an ever-changing financial marketplace. Drawing on his unique experiences, Aaron delivers exciting and fresh ideas to put marketing in motion.
Aaron started his career by understanding the important role that operations plays in enhancing branding and moving marketing forward in sales and service culture, successful cross-selling, community business development, and team building. Having served as a Marketing and Business Development manager for a $320 million credit union with approximately 30,000 members, he can share his successes with you in building and growing a new business development department, growing your membership, Life Stages marketing, market segmentation, increasing brand awareness, and identifying and selling your difference.