Release date: June 17, 2019
Duration: 60 minutes
The vast majority of credit unions were not “Born Digital”. With one foot in the past and one in the future, many credit unions struggle with attracting and growing direct loans. Learn how the most successful credit unions are maximizing remote delivery to increase sales. “Convenience” has been redefined.
This thought- provoking session will challenge management about how they currently deliver lending today and how they need to deliver in the future.
- How to organize your loan department for maximum success
- Lower your Expense Ratio while increasing your Loan Volume
- How to motivate employees to achieve better results
- Which loan delivery channel you should be using exclusively
- Credit union success stories using these strategies
- Learn how to maximize efficiency and consistency
MEET THE PRESENTER
As Senior Lending Consultant at CULendingAdvice since 2015, Don Arkell has a unique leadership style and passion for sales and leadership that have made him a sought-after speaker, trainer, and strategist.
Don started his career in the Credit Union industry working as a frontline lender at Clark County Credit Union. In 2007 Don joined Red Rocks Credit Union in Highlands Ranch, CO to help RRCU establish a vibrant sales culture and transform the credit union from full retail delivery to offering 100% of consumer loans and member service through remote delivery channels. Don’s efforts are credited with turning this failing area around and growing into the most profitable area of the credit union.